Providing homemade & heartwarming treats made with love.

Providing homemade & heartwarming treats made with love.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

'Red' Velvet Rainbow Cake

So I've been experiencing a lot with a southern red velvet cake recipe. It's delicious, really.
The cake has a light but buttery crumb and is perfect with a vanilla cream cheese frosting. You may have checked out my earlier velvet cake confections in the Christmas post and I'm still going strong, whipping up velvet cakes left & right!
So here's a peak at yesterday's big bake:
a RAINBOW velvet birthday cake!

Enjoy the pictures :)









Here's to happy baking!
And a happy birthday to Meghan, too!

♥ always,
{Crumb}

2 comments:

  1. This cake is absolutely gorgeous, Lauren! The detail on this cake (and all of your confections) is just exquisite. I'm sure it was even more delicious! I can say from experience that your cakes are probably the most amazing thing I've ever eaten. Keep up the amazing work!
    ~Caitlin

    PS- there should be a "delicious" reaction button too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, a "delicious" button would be awesome! Thanks for the wonderful comments, Caitlin!

    ReplyDelete