Providing homemade & heartwarming treats made with love.

Providing homemade & heartwarming treats made with love.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Ta da!



Here's the first post of my brand new & shiny, baking blog! If you've heard of {Crumb} before, you've most likely added me on Facebook, seen my work, or tasted a morsel (or two!). I hope you've all been enjoying it so far :)

I thought I'd make the first post to show what's been happening since the start of this project in April 2010. I currently have a plethora of friends, 'likes' & weekly views on my Facebook fan page, which can be found here. Due to the rising amount of orders I have have been receiving, the positive feedback on my sweets and inquiries as to a more 'official' page, I've created this blog! I have also made a direct email for {Crumb}, which you can send orders to or ask questions about the bakery. Send your love notes this way >> crumbpetitbakery@gmail.com

I plan on updating as often as possible and posting pictures of the latest orders and projects! Here's an overview of the past few days and this upcoming week.

Friday afternoon, I completed an order of four dozen French Macarons for a customer's bridal shower. Neatly packaged in a sweet little cake box were lemon, red berry, french vanilla and nutella 'brownie' baby gateaux (pictured above). I admit, I had a couple myself & they were pretty darn good!

Coming up this week, I have an order for a wedding cake... a WEDDING CAKE! This will be my first & I am super excited :) I'm so flattered that a couple has trusted me with one of the most important aspects of their big day. The cake will be chocolate and vanilla layered cake with three tier design. The whole thing will be covered with with french vanilla whipped buttercream frosting and decorated with sweet & simple dots and swirls. A mini bride & groom will be placed atop this tower of sugar!

And for next week, I have a cake for a 60 person graduation party. A friend from UNH asked me to do her right with a memorable white and blue cake in celebration of the big day! For the party, I will be creating a four tiered, buttercream covered, dual flavored, school-logo piped work. I will update closer to the finishing date on this one.

So much to do! Hope you enjoyed the update on my business! See you all soon.

Always,
Lauren Elise
{Crumb} Petit Bakery


1 comment: